Praise for Our Artists
– Prefix on Campfires - http://www.prefixmag.com/media/campfires/chasing-planets-mp3/49121/
If you’re into Arthur/Lola-era Kinks with a charmingly lo-fi psych-pop infusion, then this is carved out especially for you.
– Altered Zones on Guards - http://alteredzones.com/posts/60/guards-i-see-it-coming/
Tooth-ache sweet, common cold catchy, parallel universe pop.
– NME on Idiot Glee - http://tinyurl.com/NMEonIdiotGlee
One of the best voices around in 2010…
– The Guardian on Guards - http://www.guardian.co.uk/music/2010/sep/09/new-band-guards
This is highly accomplished stuff.
– Altered Zones on Supreme Cuts - http://alteredzones.com/posts/1001/supreme-cuts/
Present-day ravers will age into the future’s amnesiacs and this will soundtrack their descent.
– DIY on High Highs - http://www.thisisfakediy.co.uk/articles/first-on/high-highs
“It’s impossible to turn a blind eye… [High Highs] are destined for bigger things.”
– The Guardian on TV Girl - http://www.guardian.co.uk/music/2011/sep/26/new-band-tv-girl
“Mellow gold… really quite marvelous.”
– Prefix on Gracie - http://www.prefixmag.com/media/gracie/southern-place-video-prefix-premiere/61125/
“chills-inducing, haunting… a bedroom-ready burner.”
– Stereogum on Field Mouse - http://stereogum.com/934362/field-mouse-glass-video-stereogum-premiere/mp3s/
“They shimmer like Velocity Girl used to do back in the early ’90s”
– Daytrotter on Hands - http://www.daytrotter.com/#!/concert/hands/20054956-111876
“There are often intangibles with bands, when you like them. You just know it. Hands does that to us and will likely do that for you too.”
– Nylon on Hands - http://www.nylonmag.com/?section=article&parid=7851
“These guys weave a sound that’s equally blissful and exciting.”
– Pretty Much Amazing on Day Joy - http://prettymuchamazing.com/mp3/premiere-day-joy-go-to-sleep-mess
“hauntingly beautiful folk that’s right on the line between good dream and subtle nightmare.”